Outdoor news and information from industry insiders

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wired to the Himalayas

In today's modern world it’s easier than ever to stay wired and in tune no matter where you go. Remember no less than 10 years ago those big heavy adaptors for your camera, cell phone and oh yeah those CD players, memories. Children born after the making of deliverance probably have no idea what I am talking about.

On my trip to the Himalayas I want silence, but also a little bit of music, come on, we all do. After doing some research on MP3 players I bought the Creative Zen player because it’s small, I mean I can fit it into the palm of my hand small, and holds 1GB or 500 songs. I have to tell you like all my friends have told me 500 songs are not enough, and they were right of course. It’s amazing how much music you put onto a player.

Here is some of my Playlist:

Pink Floyd - Divison Bell
Gnarls Barkley - Kind of funk
James Blunt - Back to Bedlam
Mozart in Egypt
Lilly Allen - British Rap singer
Streets - British Rap singer
Cowboy Junkies
Diana Krull - Live in Paris
Art Blakey - Old Jazz
U2 - What you can't leave behind
Andrea Bochelli - Opera
Coltrane - Jazz
Il Divo - Opera
Puccinni - Classical
Neil Young
David Grey - Whiteladder and Sell, Sell, Sell
Ella Fitzgerald - Jazz

If anyone has some interesting new music let me know. I would love to listen on that long plane journey.

Bentgear.com
"Geared for Adventure"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home